24 March 2020
In the current ever-changing COVID-19 environment, we too are making temporary changes to the way we will be practicing here at MedAlliance.
As of Monday 30 March 2020, the majority of Doctors will be moving towards telehealth and teleconference consultations. However, if you are asked to attend the practice for your appointment, we ask that you support us in keeping everyone safe by complying with the changes regarding entry to the practice as outlined below.
We understand that it is a frustrating and anxious time for all and please be assured that the measures we are implementing are for the safety and wellbeing of Doctors, Staff and patients alike. Therefore, refusal to follow MedAlliance’s entry requirements will result in patients’ appointments being cancelled and rescheduled.
MedAlliance’s changes to Triage, Appointments, Social Distancing, Patient Registration Forms and Acceptance of Referrals
- If you have been in contact with person/s who have returned from overseas in the last 14 days, or you have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, or you have been in close contact with person/s with known COVID-19 infection and/or you are unwell with a fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath please notify us on 02 6023 1388. You will not be able to attend the clinic for your appointment and your appointment will be via Telehealth or rescheduled to a later date.
- If you have been asked to attend your appointment at the Clinic, you will be met by a staff member at the front of the practice where you will be triaged and required to sign a COVID-19 declaration form.
- Should your Specialist decide that telehealth is the preferred method of consultation for you, we willcontact you and advise you of this.
- Admittance to the Practice will only be granted to patients who have been asked to come in for their appointment.
- Should it be necessary to bring a support person, please discuss this with our reception staff.
Social Distancing Rule and hand sanitation:
- We understand that social distancing guidelines are sometimes difficult to fully comply with, however we endeavour to do all to keep everyone as safe as possible.
- You need to hand sanitize prior to entering our building.
- You may be asked to hand sanitize several times during your visit with us.
- Please observe the green taped area to comply with social distancing.
- We ask that wherever possible to limit personal contact.
New Patient Forms:
- For new patients, please click here to download the Patient Registration Form.
- Please complete electronically and email to [email protected]
- If you do not have access to a computer, we will help you when you come for your initial appointment.
- All referrals are required to be faxed or emailed to the practice.We will not be accepting hand presented referrals on the day of your consultation.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time for all.